The autopilot display unit shows the current magnetic heading.The vessel is under manual steering control and does not apply automatic steering control.
The autopilot will maintain your vessel on any desired magnetic course. This course can be set from the display unit.
When receiving information from a GPS the autopilot can steer a vessel to a precise latitude and longitude, through any number of desired course changes.
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Current: Average – 0.5 amps
- Controls: 4 push button
- Display: Transflective LCD
- Course Detection: Better than 1 degree
- Sensitivity: 0 to 10 degrees
- Rudder Ratio: 0.1:1.0 to 1.0:1.0-
- Rudder Limits: Adjustable
- Off Course Alarm: 45 degrees
- Nav. Signal: NMEA 0183