Sailor 6310 MF/HF 150W DSC Class A
As part of the SAILOR 6000 GMDSS Series, SAILOR 6310 MF/HF features ThraneLINK, a unique new system that enables efficient communication within the network. Engineers can access a vessel’s network from a single point for lower maintenance and lifetime costs. The system also identifies new products in a network, making installation easier. The MF/HF features built in battery and supply voltage monitoring that also covers the backup batteries, whilst there is no requirement for an external GPS. Save time and money: no need to fit a battery panel in the GMDSS console and GPS input can be taken from the new SAILOR 6110 mini-C GMDSS via the already connected ThraneLINK, so no extra cabling is required. Sailor 6310 MF/HF is a rugged, high-end communications system.
- Complies with the newest requirement
- A highly efficient power amplifier with control hardware ensures high performance in the marine bands from 1.6 to 30 MHz in TX mode.
- Constant and full output power on all ITU channels.
- Exceptional cooling, which helps to make it durable, rugged and reliable.
- Advanced 3.2″ QVA display ensures a clear view.
- Text can be displayed as white on black or black on white, for optimal daylight viewing, whilst the red backlight protects night vision.
- Clear screen, large tactile buttons and wheel knobs for easy use.
- Pioneering SAILOR Replay function, which records the latest incoming messages, making them available for easy playback.
- Clarify messages to improve vessel safety and operation by ensuring that messages are not lost, ignored or misunderstood, if the user was occupied in other operations.
- SAILOR 6006 Message Terminal; the world’s first touch screen, Wheel marked GMDSS terminal.
- Includes Cobham SATCOM’s next generation of easy-to-use radio telex software